If you’re looking for a high-protein, fruity alternative to your usual Pancake Day treat, we can help. We’ve asked our ambassador @emmafituk_ to share her Banana Collagen Pancake recipe…
What You Need
- 2 large scoops (45g) Myvitamins Collagen Pancake Mix
- 100ml almond milk (or preferred alternative)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 banana
- 7-10 drops Myprotein Peanut Butter Flav Drops
- Toppings of your choice
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Mash the banana and add it to the dry mixture. We used the other half for pancake topping!
- Gently mix in the almond milk and add Flav Drops to give a rich nutty flavour.
- Spoon the mixture onto a hot pan and flip when golden brown. We found that small, thick pancakes work better with this recipe.
- Stack your pancakes and add fruit, maple syrup and enjoy.
Try Our Collagen Pancakes
Myvitamins Collagen Pancake mix is a high protein, low sugar bestseller designed to boost your morning routine. This mix comes in two flavours and contains 20g of collagen per serving. As an essential protein, collagen has benefits for skin elasticity, fitness performance and more.